The ride

Hi! This is real fun. I took Tasha out for a ride on my bike today. Actually, she had to be taken to a vet. So, I put her in a bag and put her over the tank of my bike and zoom, we went to meet her psychian who lives 5 km away. She didn't give me any trouble at all. She was all to happy to sit there and she enjoyed the evening breeze on her face. It was a scene for many of the other motorists - a guy riding with a little black dog sitting on the tank of his bike, her silken black ears flapping against the gush of wind... Only if I could take a snap of it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My pup chin chin loves nothing more than to climb into the passenger seat of my car and ride all over the country side,, listening to oldies on the radio.....

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!