Madly in Love

This is a totally new experience for me. To be attracted to someone and keep thinking about her, knowing very well what her response would be. The only saving grace is that, unlike many others, I didn't keep it in my mind for long. I did tell her what I feel for her. The tragedy is that she was more amused than excited or even angry that I fell in love with her. But this is out right crazy and I know that. I don't really know her, I don't know who her friends are, don't know her family either. And yet... Ah! But I only said I've fallen in love with her and never that I love her. This is crazy for my age. But craziness, I guess, is a part of getting attracted to the opposite sex.

Reflecting on these thoughts I now realise how easy it is to fall in love. In fact this "falling in love" only means that you're overtly attracted to an aspect of a person. You need to know a person well to love him/her. I wouldn't say, you need to understand a person well. At least know the person over a period of time to start loving him/her.

But... O, mine! O, mine!! Only if she took me seriously!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The heart loves who/what it loves my friend...good post.

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!