I'll tell you the difference between looking after a baby and a pup.
- Babies will grow to talk - Puppies will grow to listen
- Babies need to be changed diapers - Puppies don't wear diapers
- Babies cry for everything - Puppies stare at you so expectantly for everything
- Babies soil your clothes and bed spreads - Puppies soil the corners of your home
- Babies sleep whenever they feel like - Puppies sleep at regular intervals
- Babies keep you busy by seeking your attention 24x7 - Puppies don't bother you much. They're happy if you spend a little time with them for playing
- Babies look at things with amusement - Puppies look at things with curiosity
- Babies can't be forced to silence - Puppies can be forced to silence
- Babies grow comparatively slower - Puppies grow comparatively faster
- Babies drool - Puppies don't drool as much
- Babies need to be washed daily - Puppies need to be washed once in every three days or so
- Babies can't be expected to be loyal once they grow up - Puppies can be trusted to be loyal once they grow up
Now let's take a look at some similarities:
- Babies have bowel troubles - Puppies also have bowel troubles
- Babies need to be checked for skin rashes - Puppies also need to be checked for skin allergies
- Babies need to be vaccinated - Puppies also need to be vaccinated
- Babies like to be pampered - Puppies like to be petted too
That's all the similarities that I can think of now.
Now, tell me - is baby = pup? Which one do you think is easier to look after? And why are there more people growing babies than pups?