This can't be happening to me!

I know, I said I'd be taking a "short non-commercial break" for a few days. But I have to share this with you. This is extra ordinary!

I don't know what came over me today. Never have I experienced such a thing before in my life. The day had been very hectic at the office. But I was this super human finishing one task after another.

Usually it takes me at least two days to figure out a good line for an ad or half a day to conceptualise an invite or other stuff. But today turned out to be something extra ordinary. I churned up lines for two ads and was done with other lighter tasks like copy correction and stuff. Whether the lines for the ads would get a green signal from the client is something yet to be seen. But the good sport I'm, I'm not too bothered about the result as long as I'm satisfied with my attempt. Besides these nerve crunching and hair pulling jobs, I found time to pen down three poems, one in Malayalam (my mother tongue), which I also translated into English and two in English. The story doesn't end there. I returned home by 8.30 p.m and after dinner I took Tasha (My pet puppy, for those who are not yet familiar) out for a walk in my street. Unlike other days, I carried my camera with me and as luck would have it, I spotted quite a few things to focus my lens on.


Also, I found out that Tasha had grown taller when she stood up and put her paws on the wash basin in the bathroom when I was standing there brushing my teeth. Now, did I feel like a proud dad? I don't know, for I've never been a dad. But I sure did feel proud. And to top it all, I took her out for a night ride on my bike in my neighbourhood. And I'm not at all exaggerating when I'm telling you that she perfectly enjoyed her little treat.

And the day ends with me posting a song in Ekan learns to sing.

This can't be true! This can't be happening to me! This just can't be true!! I cannot be doing all these in a single day!!!

Check out my creative outbursts:
A Soul's Prayer (Poem)
My Mother (Poem)
കാലം - (Malayalam Poem with translation alongside)
ഒരു പ്രണയഗീതം - 'A love song' (This is a Malayalam Poem that I wrote in my college when I was wistfully eyeing my girl. Translation included)
Untitled (Pic. of my neighbour's cat. I bet this one is unique)
Belated Happy Diwali (Pic. of a fire work)
Varamanjaladiya... (Malayalam song)


Ok. Now back to work. I've quite a lot to do before I can return to you all. And thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. I'd really need it...

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!