Seeking your suggestions

Here I'm with another one of my posts. First of all, a BIG FAT "THANK YOU" for all those who listened to me singing and left their comments. That was a real encouragement. I now wonder, why don't I start another blog with just me singing all my favs.? Let my voice be heard, appreciated and criticised. What do you think? Would that be too much? In fact, I already recorded a few songs and thought of giving it a shot. But I say myself "wait dude, some of your followers religiously follow your other blogs too - My Photoblog & Where The Roads Take Me... So should you be really starting another one more blog and make it difficult for your friends to keep track of it?". So here friends, I leave it to you to tell me what to do. Think about it and please don't be nice with me. Be very frank with me. Do not mince your words.

I'll be waiting for your responses.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I say do it. We should all follow our hearts and do the things we love...Hell I started a blog about my love of feet:)

I love your voice, heartfelt, soulful...just what this world could use....go for it friend

I will be following
Ekanthapadhikan said…
Thank you, Steve. I think what you said is right - "We should all follow our hearts and do the things we love".

I'd start that right away.
Scarlet said…
I agree with Steven Anthony. I believe you offer a unique part of yourself on every blog, so if you have more to share, feel free to do so. It's up to you to decide how much you want to give of yourself. It starts with you and what you feel comfortable sharing.
Anonymous said…
I agree with scarlet 100 percent...well said!
Betty Manousos said…
Do whatever pleases you . This is YOUR life.

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!