Two Awards & 30+ handouts (You could've received one too!)

Ah! I'm Happy. I'm Happy, Hippy, Hoppy... to announce that I received two awards for my blogs.

Let me not go too much into the details. My first award is the Superior Scribbler Award which was handed out to me by both Meenakshi Nair @ Ponderings and Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY. THANKS A LOT FRIENDS!!!

And that's why Meenakshi gave me this award - "A multi talented person, whose writing is as good as his singing. Oh, and must say he too is a multiple blogger, like me".



But this award comes with some rules and they are:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And so I pass this award to these 5 people that I choose in random among to the 50+ bloggers that I follow.
  1. Brian Miller @ WAYSTATIONONE, for maintaining a blog with a clean posts rich in imagination and good language.
  2. Matthew @ AbodeOne Three, for sheer descriptive elegance that he brings to his each post.
  3. SupahMommy @ Adventures of a Wanna-Be SupahMommy, for making me laugh without a fail every time I visit her.
  4. Steven Anthony @ No Excuse, No Explanation, for maintaining a blog so vivid with his own experiences and unique regular columns like 'Friday Phone Calls' 
  5. Braja @ LOST and FOUND in INDIA, for the kind of very insightful things that she writes about. She calls herself a Blogging Yogini' and I can't agree any less to that.
And here is the Mr. Linky List for you to register your name as the recepient of this award.
*****************************************************************************

Ok, now to my second award. This is called 'A present For Your Blog' award and this was given to me by MITR-FRIEND @ My Travelogue. I got this one for my travel blog - Where The Roads Take Me. I'm surprised that I got an award for that blog 'coz that's the least noticed of the 5 blogs that I maintain. I'm overwhelmed at this!!! THANKS A LOT MITR!

And look at what she had to say about me - "A biker man from Kerala who goes wherever the road take him. A brand new yet a promising blog. And I actually like his name very much".



Luckily, there are no rules attached to this award. There is no passing this award to X number of other bloggers. But, I can't ignore the fact that I got these awards 'coz of you. And how better can I show my gratitude to all those who had taken the time to go through my blogs? And so I pass on this award to the following people:
  1. Meenakshi Nair @ Ponderings (Obviously)
  2. Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY (Obviously)
  3. Stacy J Warner @ Stacey's Respite
  4. Chief @ (Hiding from the Kids)
  5. Mama Zen @ The Zen Of Motherhood
  6. Lisa E @ FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
  7. Shadow @ 1 DOOR AWAY FROM HEAVEN
  8. Extranjera @ WHAT WILL I EVER DO WITH MY LIFE
  9. Dulce @ SWEETER POETRY
  10. Unknown Mami @ Unknown Mami
  11. Vodka Logic @ VODKA LOGIC
  12. Lily Robinson @ Becoming an author... my journey
  13. Amy @ JUST ADD WALTER
  14. Joanna Jenkins @ The Fifty Factor
  15. Mary @ 365 Days
  16. Secretia @ SECRET STORY TIME
  17. ER @ WHERE MOUNTAINS MEET THE SEA
  18. Otin @ WIZARD OF OTIN
  19. Fireblossom @ WORD GARDEN
  20. Lena @ WHAT LENA LEAVES...
  21. Amy @ ... (Now, that's her blog's name)
  22. Jo @ Diary Of A Sad Housewife
  23. Kelly Muys Wood @ tearing up houses
  24. Eva Grant @ Wrestling with Retirement
  25. Vodka Mom @ Vodkamom
  26. Toddler Brain @ TODDLER brain
  27. Charmaine@ MIDDLE AGED DATING
  28. Manic Mother @ Manic Mother
  29. Gloria @ GLORIA'S SPANISH VIEW
  30. Dean Grey @ EXPLODING DOUGHNUT
  31. Cathy Clementz @ Yooper Yarns
  32. Riot Kitty @ Riot Kitty
  33. Teresa @ TOO MANY HEARTBEATS
  34. Dreamer @ Gawd's Own Country
  35. Pram @ SOULSEARCH
  36. Joanne May @ Joanne May Illustration
  37. Kaiserin Sisi @ RAMBLING'S OF A HOTELIER'S WIFE
  38. Love Love Melissa @ Love Love Melissa
  39. Sassy Chica @ Sassy Chica
Puf... pant... woooo... I think that's enough for now.

And, I'll not say that these are all the bloggers who I follow regularly. In fact, I do not follow more than maybe 10 or 15 blogs on a regular basis. But we've all visited each other's blogs one time or the other and have left such wonderful comments that were an inspiration for me to keep blogging. If not for you, I would've stopped blogging long back! And I take this opportunity to tell you that I have not forgotten you and also that your presence at my blog will always be remembered.

Now, if anyone still feels that I've missed out on you it's either 'coz I find some of the blogs not accessible any more or 'coz I simply missed out on you (I couldn't sit and find each one of you. I'm sorry.)



And finally, Tasha & Ekan Thank You All for your wonderful support and encouragements!
(Ops! I can't pose for a decent pic. ever since I had that wretched chickenpox)

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!