I'm so lonely, I'm so blue & I'm lost...

I know I've not been very active in here since a few days. I'm not visiting other blogs and I'm not commenting on posts too. It's 'coz I've not been feeling too good since a few days. I do not know what or why? I'm into a phase of brooding and my mind's always pre occupied. I'm anxious about something. I'm worried. I'm... Ah! I do not know what. Something seems to be troubling me. Something is unsettling me. It's been days since I had a good sleep. Been days since I ate properly. Ah! Gr!!! I can't pretend to be happy any more. I can't pretend to be all right any more. I'm... I'm... Hm...

Kindly excuse my absence and my much erratic behaviour. I'm unable to concentrate on just anything let alone blogging. I'm afraid I'm slowly slipping away from all of you. Wish you were all real people in my life - I mean, it freaks me out to see that the only people in my daily life and with whom I can share my heart's secrets are all so away and are nearly strangers to me. The only living thing with whom I share any sense of intimacy in my day to day life is Tasha. I love her, all right. But the poor thing can never substitute a human companion, can it? Why...

I know I'm proving to be a real laughing stoke by whining so publicly. But I can't keep it in my mind any more.

I'm so lonely, I'm so blue and I'm so lost!!!

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!