My first karoke attempt




Never before have I tried singing with a karoke and simply because I didn't know how to do it. Whenever I listen to someone singing to a karoke, I see that it's as good as the original track. I never bothered to find out how they do it. I mean, the mixing of sound and all is so perfect. I always thought there were a lot of machines involved and hence always kept me-self away from it. But today, suddenly and just like that I felt like giving it a try. But I do not have a proper recording device or anything with me. I only had my trusted Sony Ericsson W550i mobile phone, which is what I use to maintain my song blog (Ekan learns to sing...). I contemplated on the idea and finall came up with "wtf, I'll try with what I have and that's it. So I downloaded a karoke track of one of my favourite songs (Minnalae nee vandhadenadi..., which is a Tamil song from the movie 'May Madham') and just sang along with and recorded it using my mobile phone. It came out to be much better than I anticipated! Though there were a lot of disturbance and crackling noise, I think I managed to pull the stunt.


Today, I invite you all to my song blog to hear me pull the karoke stunt!

Popular posts from this blog

Giant Dogs!!!

My 100th Post and pointless thought!

Ekan's Celebrity New Year Gala (30+1 celebrities)