Good News! Good News!!

A second job half way through 2010 and with a slight increase in the salary too! But that's not the point here. I'm going to be the Sub Editor of a website! Now, isn't that wonderful? It is. It indeed is!!!

The story goes that once when I was returning home from my office, I happened to meet an old acquaintance of mine. Just as we were having a casual conversation I asked where she was working and she said she's working as a reporter in yentha.com. A reporter for a website? Now, that sounded intriguing and I checked the site. She was right and she had written a lot of articles and even maintains a column in the site. I got interested and send in my resume to the site for the post of a Sub Editor. As luck would have it, they were in the look out for an experienced hand to look after the editorial section. Can't say I'm an expert in editing. But my experience as a Copy Editor and Copy Writer counts, right? The rest is history...

I'd be joining my new job on the 1st of June. My job would include editing the stories brought in by the reporters, conceptualising other clickable columns and stories, write my own articles... And the best part of it is that I can start getting published! That's something I've been dreaming off since a long, long time. Now, did you hear that? I'm going to write and get published too!!! Wow! Yahoooo!!!

Wish me good luck, friends!!!

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!