Five regrets I'll take to my grave
Five regrets I'll take to my grave:
- Not being able to learn to swim.
- Not being able to stand my ground and fight all adversities and take up the academic course of my choice, which was veterinary science.
- Not being able to train under the Indian military.
- Not training in music with focus.
- Not excelling in any sports (I think I used to be a fairly good spin bowler in my school days. At least, that's how I imagine I was then but I haven't played cricket for like ages.)