My very first blog post!

Now, that sounds funny, right? Actually I was made a part of a blog game by a dear blog friend, Nikita @ Infinite Emotions. The game is about re-posting your first blog and let the readers find out how far I have changed in person, in my thoughts etc. since my first post. Also I'll have to tag 5 of my blog friends and request them to carry forward the game. Sounds interesting.

Hm... First thing first. The five people I'd like to tag would be:

I chose these people in random. If anyone feels they have been ignored, I apologize.

Now, here's my first post:

Monday, June 29, 2009

"Oh my..."

It isn’t often that you walk into a place, look into a person’s eyes (just like that) and say "Oh my…". And yes that’s exactly what I said when I first saw her. Did I fall in love again? It seems like that and that’s what I blurted out to her. Since my heart wrenching break-up a year back, I’ve come across many a girls who made my heart miss a beat or two. But this time it’s different. If you ask me how, I’m afraid I don’t have an answer to that. I just know that it’s different this time. Do I fancy her? Oh yes! Very much!! Do I love her? I’m not too sure. Besides, how can you say you love someone without knowing him or her? But I'm sure I can love her and keep loving her for an eternity once I'm sure she is the one I was looking for. Did I "fall in love"? Absolutely, yes! I FELL for her, right on my nose and ever since I’ve not been able to breathe easily when she’s around. My lungs seem to need more air and at times my pulse go weaker. I'd say, this pretty little thing just stole my heart away. "Away". That's exactly how it is. She's away, far away from me. She left me all sick and all...

Do I want her to feel all the same? Of course. I’m a mere mortal!

***************************************************************************

Now, now, I know that was a real mushy post! And anyone who has been following me would know whether I've changed or not!

Well, have I?

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!