My 100th Post and pointless thought!
Today I stumbled on an online forum where people were writing reviews about their dear bikes. I was more than shocked to find out that Indian men still do not know to differentiate between a Sports Model and a Tourer/Cruiser. The bikes about which they were talking so loud were the Yamaha FZ 16, Hero Honda Karizma and Bajaj Pulsar (150/180/220cc). And they were fighting over which of these is the best Tourer Bike in the country. Now, before going into any further discussion on this topic, let me show you the pics. of these bikes:
- Low raise seat for better seating position so that you do not strain your back on long rides.
- Wide handles so that you do not strain your shoulders or wrists.
- Wide tyres for better road grip.
- Heavy body so that the aerodynamics is taken cared of when you're cruising along highways through open land.
- Good ground clearance to conquer any kind of terrains.
- Comfortable pillion seats (if you have a pillion, that is!)
- Powerful engine.