2014 as it was and hoping for a good 2015



All the social network is all flooded with New Year this or that. So I thought I'd give a recap of my 2014 too.
  • I missed attending my office on January 1, 2014, because I got too drunk the night before.
  • February, my company fell in huge financial crisis and decided to withhold my salary.
  • March, April, May June, July: I worked without any salary.
  • July-end: I'm diagnosed with jaundice.
  • August, September, October, November: I'm home bound - no salary, no income... but luckily enough I've a sister who was always ready to support me. So no hunger or other deprivations but just left with my disease and boredom.
  • Mid-November: I get all my pending salary for 7 months, I pay off all my debts, was told that I can't return to work in that office.
  • Mid-November till today: Job hunting, job hunting, job hunting, and almost at the verge of depression...
Well, that's my 2014!

This is just a synopsis of the major events. Many other things happened but can't just mention it all. I'm not a pessimist to highlight just the negatives in life. But these were, unfortunately, the most 'highlightable' things that happened in my life in 2014.

What has 2015 in store for me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!