- I missed attending my office on January 1, 2014, because I got too drunk the night before.
- February, my company fell in huge financial crisis and decided to withhold my salary.
- March, April, May June, July: I worked without any salary.
- July-end: I'm diagnosed with jaundice.
- August, September, October, November: I'm home bound - no salary, no income... but luckily enough I've a sister who was always ready to support me. So no hunger or other deprivations but just left with my disease and boredom.
- Mid-November: I get all my pending salary for 7 months, I pay off all my debts, was told that I can't return to work in that office.
- Mid-November till today: Job hunting, job hunting, job hunting, and almost at the verge of depression...
This is just a synopsis of the major events. Many other things happened but can't just mention it all. I'm not a pessimist to highlight just the negatives in life. But these were, unfortunately, the most 'highlightable' things that happened in my life in 2014.
What has 2015 in store for me?