What if we're not alone in this Universe?

I'm always bestired by this thought that the Earth and the human race is not as alone in this Universe as we think it is.

And what more -- I do believe in the existence of parralel Universes.

But sorry I'm not a science geek or even a science student. I've no proofs for what I believe in.

I'm just a compulsive dreamer who happens to have a gift for words to say what I think about.

What I'm, what I think is a different matter...

But if my belief is true about parallel Universes and other species existing beyond Earth... I'm also led to believe that these other beings are the protectors of Earth -- That they have defended and protected this Earth very effectively so far, even while we've been destroying it through the ages in every possible manner.

So are these extra-terestrials that we refer to as Gods?

Even if they're I'd bet my very fragile life up on it and say that their actual names, if they ever have one, are not Shiva, Jesus or anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you soon

OMG! I have PMS???

Listen to me sing!!!